BF100 Beef Top Rib R/Tied Beef Hkeepers Cut 4 – 6kg – IN | 1
HB254 Parsley Flat 1kg | 120g
V96 Dijon Mustard 5kg Bucket | 20g
VW160 Garlic String 500g | 3 Cloves
FS830 Anchovy Fillets In Oil 1kg | 100g
Z98 MINI CAPERS 850G TIN | 40g
SP146 Sea Salt Large Refined 1kg | Pack
SP115 Black Pepper Whole | 530g
OL102 Extra Virgin Olive Oil 5 Ltr Tub | 150ml
For the mash
VG703 Potato Medium Prepared 5kg | 800g
VW154 Shallots Banana 5kg Case | 120g
VW160 Garlic String 500g | 10g
DY254 Fresh Past Whipping Cream 4Ltr | 80ml
DY232 Milk Full Fat Case 6 x 2Ltr | 20ml
DY149 Kerrygold Butter 28 x 454g | Pack 80g
VW135 Leeks 5kg Bag | 200g
- Season the housekeepers cut and roast in a pre-heated oven at 150 degrees until cooked through
- In a food processor, blitz the parsley, mustard,garlic and olive oil. Add the mini capers and anchovies, season the salsa and reserve.
- Boil the potatoes until tender.
- While the potatoes are boiling, sweat off the shallots, garlic and leeks in 20g of butter. Once softened add the remaining butter and cream, bring to the boil. Once the potatoes are mashed add the cream and leek mix. Combine thoroughly with the potatoes and season.
- To serve, carve the housekeepers onto some of the mash and drizzle with a little of the salsa verde.