This is a complex and challenging role helping to ensure the smooth running of this critical facility.
This role involves dealing with all contracts and maintenance associated with the Dublin site; supporting environmental initiatives and generally ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our employees will be top of your list.
To be successful you will have had significant experience in a similar logistics/storage business and understand the issues which come with managing a multi-temperature facility.
Key Responsibilities of Role:
- Responsible for delivering a high-quality maintenance service to operations, must ensure that maintenance works efficiently, effectively and safely.
- Providing maintenance support, entering data, updating equipment records & participating in continuous improvement.
- Electrical & Mechanical trouble-shooting
- Electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment, also pneumatic & hydraulic control systems
- Technical support for the plant facilities and services, including compressed air, refrigeration & steam.
- Performance of PM routines
- Update the maintenance management system (CMMS), recording all changes, store transactions made & work carried out
- Troubleshooting using PLC Programs
- Responsible for completion of your planned work, shifts daily input of all works onto CMMS.
- Possess relevant trade qualification Mechanical/Electrical/ Automotive Qualification Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role in regulated manufacturing environment (POST APPRENTICESHIP)
- Possess mechanical and electrical maintenance experience and/or qualifications.
- Excellent awareness and experience in relation to Quality, Health and Safety
- Be familiar with planned preventative maintenance
- Experienced in fault finding and problem solving