We are currently recruiting for Warehouse General Operatives for our Dublin Distribution centre. These roles will require candidates to be available to work day/night shifts in areas with temperature and humidity variations (Dry, Cooler, Freezer).
Be part of the biggest Foodservice Team on the Island of Ireland..
Essential Duties :
- Moving stock in environments of fluctuating temperatures, including Dry, Cooler, and Freezer
- Labelling and dispatch of products in accordance with picking procedures
- Stacking of products on pallets in accordance with proper selecting procedures
- Operate an electric power pallet truck or forklift to transport product (Current IPAF licence holders only).
- Stage pallets for loading on proper bay locations.
- Follow Pallas Foods preferred work methods at all times, and immediately advise supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
- Follow procedures to comply with HACCP policy.
- Ensure the Warehouse is kept in a safe clean and hygienic manner
- Perform counts and inventory integrity as required
- Load trucks to various destinations.
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by your manager.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Previous General Operative experience essential
- Must be available and willing to work evenings/ nights
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have a good standard of English literacy/ numeracy
- Must be an excellent team player
- Group life scheme
- Access to Sysco Online Interactive University
- VHI employment assistance programme
- Staff Purchases Scheme
- Industry leading salaries
- Flexible shifts with opportunities to earn
- Company Pension Plan
- Great opportunities to advance
Should you be interested in this position please apply with a
Cover Letter and CV via email to email@example.com
by Monday 19th November 2018