We are recruiting for the role of Territory Sales Manager who will lead a team in the Leinster area. This leadership role will suit an ambitious, energetic sales focussed sales professional with aspirations towards career advancement within Pallas Foods. Candidates should possess strong commercial acumen and leadership capability and a proven track record in sales and sales development.
• Establish strategies within the assigned area to convert sales leads to new business; to penetrate existing account and to reduce lost business
• Meet and exceed Sales & Margin Targets to the Territory ensuring sales growth across the basket
• Actively utilises the company CRM tool for planning and forecasting for sales growth and maintaining updated customer files and profiles
• Review / analyse reports, and works with sales team to evaluate performance and to provide timely feedback
• Collaborate with Operations to meet customer service level goals whilst leveraging expenses
• Proactive contribution to Company Strategy
• Manage credit and write-offs by following food credit practices, maintain ongoing communication with the credit department regarding any potential risks
• Conduct sales meetings, utilising available resources including but not limited to vendors, Merchandising, Business Development and Business review personnel
• Be responsive and flexible to the business needs and have the ability to adapt to situations as required
• Maintain contact with customers in the area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Participate in company functions, promotions, customer visits and customer events.
• Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, maintaining sales records and filing reports.
Candidates will have the following:
• 3+ years proven food or foodservice sales experience
• Proven ability to maintain and grow sales
• Good knowledge of KPI’s and targets as well as business metrics
• The ability to read, analyse and interpret financial data and reports
• A flexible approach to working hours and the ability to travel
• The ability to supervise and motivate others
• Excellent problem solving skills and conflict management abilities
• Strong and effective communication skills including presentation, networking and negotiating
• Salesforce experience
• A proactive approach to customer needs and the ability to build and maintain partnerships
• The ability to facilitate change effectively
• Proven time management skills with the ability to handle multiple jobs, timelines and deadlines
• Ability to strategically plan and execute
• Full clean B Drivers Licence
Should you be interested in this position please apply with a CV to email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is: Friday 14th September 2018