Contract Duration: Permanent
No of Positions: 2
Location: Newcastle West, Co. Limerick.
Since the early 1980s, when the company was founded by the Geary family, Pallas Foods has been dedicated to providing the best produce, products and service to our customers. Three decades later, this vision has seen the company evolve into one of the top food–service distributors on the island of Ireland. Since 2009, Pallas Foods has been part of Sysco, and what began as a small family business just over 30 years ago is now a team of over 850 people. Our team are all dedicated to providing excellent quality, products and services to our customers.
Pallas Foods now has over 8,000 customers, each drawing on our experience and our vast portfolio, which features more than 12,500 products. We are the only company in Ireland to offer fresh, frozen, ambient and non–food products, in addition to an extensive wine list from our Private Vines Collection and a selection of Ireland’s finest craft beers.
We’re very proud of the relationships we have built up through the years. Through our innovation and attention to detail, we have grown with our customers and contributed greatly to Ireland’s reputation as a haven for fine food. Our customer’s success is our success, and we have been with them every step of the way as Ireland’s catering industry has grown and developed into the world–class phenomenon it is today. We remain committed to helping our customers succeed far into the future, as new trends, appetites, challenges, opportunities and ways of presenting food and drink emerge.
In addition to providing complete catering solutions through our range of products, we are fully committed to providing exceptional customer service.
About the Role:
Drive a culture of customer obsession within your team to capitalise on sales opportunities and minimise any negative customer experience.
Deliver high levels of performance across all operational KPIs
Provide an effective and efficient service to our by executing the escalation matrix with both logic and urgency.
Own and drive individual and team projects and activities within the function which shall focus on process re-engineering, efficiency optimization and innovation.
Specific Tasks/ Duties:
• Instil a strong customer focused mind set within the team to both ensure adherence to SLA’s and delivery of an exceptional customer experience to our clients
• Demonstrate leadership at all time, and execute strong coaching principles to drive a continuum of learning and continuous development within your team.
• Ensure that your team are Pallas Advocate who consistently demonstrate the values of a Pallas Foods employee
• Create a sales culture within your team where Protect and Grow are front and centre in the daily activities of your team.
• Create a voice of Pallas Foods within your team so we are their trusted partner, together with the management of consistent application of our key processes.
• Customer Service is imperative. Our Customers value a personalised service proposition that facilitates high quality support which exceeds our customers’ expectations. This role will lead and facilitate that ethos.
• This role has key responsibility for delivering and improving the Customer Experience in the defined market segment/region
• Experience in use of Sales Force desirable but not necessary.
• Crisis management – ability to perform under pressurised situations, seeking out solutions, getting people to trust and follow your lead.
• Demonstrate commercial acumen, challenge the status quo; always look to drive synergies & efficiencies to improve customer experience and cost to serve model.
A self-starter who has a demonstrated capability and maturity to take ownership of their own development
• Thrives on working in a team and supporting others to achieve their goals both within their department and cross functionally.
• Able to manage high workloads & conflicting priorities, with presents a calm exterior at all times
• Able to operate effectively & proactively in a customer service environment attention to detail and high work standards in support of accurate and flawless delivery.
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills -ability to communicate at all business levels.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills.
• Ability to think strategically, know what matters to the business and the customer in terms of KPI’s / goals etc.
Please apply with an Application Letter & a copy of your CV to the HR Department, email@example.com.