Revenue Analyst – Fixed Term Contract (6 Months)
There is an opportunity to grow personally and professionally by joining the Revenue Management Team. A vacancy exists with a primary base from Newcastle West within a high performing team. This a temporary fixed term contract.
Revenue Management are responsible for the day to day management of pricing strategy, maximization of margin, pricing proposals, commercial appraisals and rebate management.
- Provide cross departmental, regional and structural support to service user
- This includes but is not limited to; Answering queries / Daily Emails , Rasp (when necessary)/ Credits / Goodwill / Special offers
- Pricing proposals
- Manage promotions / Menu Matters / Relish Rewards
- Management of external pricing tools utilised by our customer base
- Ensure effective pricing strategies are in place across our pricing tools to enhance item penetration
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing & Merchandising to fully utilise our SKU portfolio and also to ensure accuracy of costs on systems
- Pro-actively identify areas of growth within market sectors / customers / categories in cooperation with Sales, Marketing & Merchandise
- Help to drive Market Share and Margin Enhancement through proper pricing and mix management.
- Closely monitor competitor pricing and relay impact of relative pricing decisions on Pallas market share
- Participate and support the bi-weekly Revenue Management/Strategy meeting
- Perform ad hoc duties and projects as requested by your supervisor
- Attention to detail
- Innovative thinker with a talent for breaking down barriers and spotting new trends
- Demonstrate an ability to work across multiple job levels and organizational boundaries to generate results and progress
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a strong command of English in both
- Delivering successful initiatives that drive or protect revenue
- Be commercially aware and able to take a customer focused decision by themselves, whilst remaining cognizant of all sales and revenue management principles.
- Knowledge of internal and external ERP / procurement systems
- Excellent MS Office skills and project software
- Willingness to embrace change and take on new projects
- Embraces positive attitude and behaviour
- Willingness to develop personally and professionally
Should you be interested in this position please apply with a cover letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org