We are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Assistant on a full time Contract. This person will be responsible for monitoring and verification of the food safety and quality policies within Pallas Foods’ distribution centre in Dublin. The position requires a candidate whom has experience working in a Food distribution or manufacturing environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor the quality and safety of food products.
- HACCP implementation and verification.
- Induction Training.
- Internal audits managed and documented.
- Ensure records are maintained in accordance with corporate and auditing standards.
- Carry out product and process inspections and assessments.
- Ensure that all product related customer complaints are investigated, reported and completed in a timely manner
- Report to site management on food safety, quality and compliance issues.
- Calibration of test equipment.
- Corrective and preventative actions.
Key attributes required:
- Qualification in a recognised food /science/quality discipline desirable.
- Previous experience within the food industry at Quality Assurance level
- Knowledge of food related law and industry standards
- Experience in food safety and quality procedures and policies.
- Understanding of customer requirements.
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Be a highly motivated individual with can do attitude.
- Be a team player with ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrates integrity and accountability.
- Flexibility in handling multiple tasks in a fast moving environment
- Customer focussed with excellent communication and computer skills
- Strong organisational skills.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com by close of business Monday 17th December 2018