Now part of Sysco, Pallas Foods is the largest food business on the Island of Ireland. We are currently recruiting a full time permanent Payroll Specialist to join the Pallas Foods Payroll team in Newcastle West, Co. Limerick. Situated a short 20 minutes drive from Limerick city with free onsite parking. This role will be a permanent position reporting to the Payroll Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team where you can develop your skills and potential as a Payroll Specialist.
Key Responsibilities of Role:
- Processing multiple weekly and monthly payrolls
- Collating timesheets, holiday entitlements, reconciling hours on a weekly basis
- Management of the Time & Attendance within TMS including all absences.
- Coordinating new hire set ups, leavers, time and attendance entries (TMS), as well as various other payroll/personnel transactions and adjustments
- Provide direct customer service to employees with high quality, professional and timely responses to queries
- Assisting in the processing of all statutory payments in line with prevailing legislation
- Ensure compliance with payroll SOX processes, and company guidelines
- Strong knowledge of payroll legislation, PAYE/PRSI rules, payroll processes, pensions, BIK and other additions and deductions
- Liaising with Revenue and various third-party providers
The Candidate must have the following:
- Have a minimum of 2 years previous payroll experience
- IPASS Qualified
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Excel
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building abilities
Should you be interested in this position please apply with a
Cover Letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description are neither definitive nor restrictive and may change in detail from time-to-time to meet the changing needs of the business.