Multi Drop Drivers – Lisburn
Pallas Foods is a leading supplier to the catering sector and we are currently recruiting for a Multi Drop Delivery Drivers to join our existing dynamic and successful teams in our Food Distribution Depot in Lisburn.
- To provide Multi Drop Delivery to customers in the Northern Ireland region
- To deliver our customer’s orders on multiple drops, accurately and on time whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Resolve customer queries wherever possible.
- To check and complete all invoices and paperwork on time and within specification.
- To complete daily checks on your vehicles and load.
- To adhere to all Basic Food Safety requirements.
- To build excellent customer relationships.
- Requires working efficiently, proactively and Health and Safety conscious in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet or exceed established accuracy levels.
- Reporting damages, accidents and issues relating to Food Safety.
- Ensure all products are delivered in a saleable quality.
- Collect monies (cash & cheques) against invoices.
- Any other duties as directed by Management.
- Full Category C Driving Licence is essential
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Must have a valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Card
- Must have a digital tachograph card
- The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
- The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
- Fluent English Language Skills essential (both written and spoken)
- Good organisational and prioritising skills to complete tasks on time
- Leadership Skills
- 1 year previous Multi Drop Delivery Experience is desirable
- Good geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland.
- Temperature controlled experience would be advantageous but not necessary as full training will be provided.
- PSNI/MOD station clearance for deliveries.
- Understanding Your Customers – acts as a role model in personal approach to internal and external customer goals. Takes time to understand the underlying needs of the stakeholders beyond those initially expressed.
- Flexibility & Adaptability – Demonstrates understanding of how change impacts people. Anticipates resistance to change and works to support effective change initiatives.
- Communication & Listening – Exceptional communication skills – writes and speaks clearly in a variety of communication settlings and style.
Should you be interested in this position please apply with a CV via email to email@example.com
The duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description are neither definitive nor restrictive and may change in detail from time-to-time to meet the changing needs of the business.