The position of Marketing Business Partner plays a key role in the overall co-ordination of activity from the Marketing Department. Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will work in close conjunction with various areas of the business to ensure the overall marketing approach supports key business priorities. This is a challenging role that requires strong stakeholder management skills, strategic planning and campaign implementation experience and a keen understanding of commercial drivers. This position can be based in Newcastle West or Dublin with some travel required throughout the country.
This is the ideal opportunity for a Marketing professional who has experience managing multiple projects that impact the commercial performance of the business. The Marketing Business Partner will have experience of managing projects across multiple departments and interdependencies. A multi-skilled specialist with knowledge and experience across the full range of traditional and digital marketing functions is required.
- Implementing an overall marketing approach in line with business priorities and commercial needs across traditional and digital marketing channels
- Driving brand awareness and increase market share through an integrated sales and marketing approach
- Developing strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and relevant third-party agencies
- Ensure the correct application of the brand guidelines across internal and external platforms
- Manage marketing projects from creation to completion involving multiple internal and external business touch points
- Support the Sales teams on the delivery of the sales and margin growth target at a regional and national level
- Educated to degree level with an equivalent marketing qualification
- 5+ years’ experience including digital and social media
- Experience in content creation for online and traditional marketing channels
- Event management experience
- Experience in developing marketing and communication plans, delivering marketing campaigns and supporting marketing materials
- Strong relationship building / management skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Loyalty marketing campaign experience an advantage
- Self-starter that works well under pressure in an environment of change
The duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description are neither definitive nor restrictive and may change in detail from time-to-time to meet the changing needs of the business.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter referencing the job title by e-mail to email@example.com closing date for application is 11th February 2019.