This is a complex and challenging role helping to ensure the smooth running of this critical facility.
This role involves dealing with all contracts and maintenance associated with the Dublin site; supporting environmental initiatives and generally ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our employees will be top of your list.
To be successful you will have had significant experience in a similar logistics/storage business and understand the issues which come with managing a multi-temperature facility.
Key Responsibilities of Role:
• Responsible for delivering a high-quality maintenance service to operations, must ensure that maintenance works efficiently, effectively and safely.
• Providing maintenance support, entering data, updating equipment records & participating in continuous improvement.
• Electrical & Mechanical trouble-shooting • Electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment, also pneumatic & hydraulic control systems
• Technical support for the plant facilities and services, including compressed air, refrigeration & steam.
• Performance of PM routines
• Update the maintenance management system (CMMS), recording all changes, store transactions made & work carried out
• Troubleshooting using PLC Programs
• Responsible for completion of your planned work, shifts daily input of all works onto CMMS.
• Possess relevant trade qualification Mechanical/Electrical/ Automotive Qualification
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role in regulated manufacturing environment (POST APPRENTICESHIP)
• Possess mechanical and electrical maintenance experience and/or qualifications.
Comprehensive Knowledge mechanical systems, electrical systems, automation and PLC control systems
• Knowledge and experience in Maintenance strategy, Maintenance organisation and systems
Should you be interested in this position please apply with a Cover Letter and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org