Facilities Manager – Dublin
This is a fantastic opportunity for a rewarding career experience within an industry renowned, global organisation. Focused on managing our onsite maintenance requirements in our Dublin Distribution Centre. Responsible for accurately and efficiently co-ordinating the day to day operation on the ground in a state of the art fully composite Distribution Centre.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, organised and agile individual seeking an exciting and rewarding career opportunity. They will have significant experience in a similar logistics/storage fast paced business and understand the dynamics that come with managing a multi-temperature facility.
They must have experience dealing with all contracts and services associated with a site. Supporting environmental initiatives and ensuring the general safety and wellbeing of employees will be of top priority to support our vision to being our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and drive performance of onsite technicians, contractors and vendors in line with Health, Safety/ Quality and Environmental policies/procedures ensuring all legislation/statutory requirements are met
- Manage all PPM and Reactive works that may impact on the business and liaising with the business to ensure the PPM can be completed
- Ensure Service Inspections and Statutory Inspections are carried out in detail, documented, and executed in a timely and efficient manner and any anomalies/issues are actioned promptly
- Co-ordinate all contractors that attend site and ensure all the relevant documentation is in place prior to the work commencing
- Assist in managing facilities budget, managing variances, promoting, and delivering the aims of the company to meet or exceed the quality levels and customer support.
- Ensures the smooth running of the site adhering to Site Service Level Agreement
- Suggest and implement improvements and innovations in service delivery
- Manage the effective sourcing and utilisation of materials and subcontractors
- Take on ad-hoc projects from time to time as deemed necessary by your manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Engineering qualification or trade qualification equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in Facilities and/or Support Services Management
- Previous experience of operating in a multi-temperature site, preferably within an FMCG environment
- Site Management and Project Management experience, managing suppliers and contractors
- Experience of industrial planned preventative and reactive maintenance so that operational continuity is maintained
- Strong understanding of all legislative and technical arenas associated with a complex multi temperature distribution center
- A full clean driving licence is essential for this role
- Financial, budgetary, and problem-solving skills and experience
- Proven experience as a supportive people manager and efficient communication skills
- Must possess a dynamic approach to achieving continuous improvement with proven ability in implementing change management programmes
- Must be decisive, self-motivated, and able to motivate others
- Customer Service and problem-solving focus with a Customer focus management style
Should you be interested in this position please apply with a Cover Letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description are neither definitive nor restrictive and may change in detail from time-to-time to meet the changing needs of the business.