Location: Newcastle West
About the Role:
You are responsible for driving a Customer Centric approach across all our customer contact touch points.
You will be tasked with delivering a tangible difference in the customer journey that will deliver an extraordinary customer experience, while also delivering on Operational Efficiencies.
In this role you will work hand in hand with colleagues cross functionally to influence and drive Customer Centricity across the business
Specific Tasks/ Duties:
- Nurture and cultivate a Customer First culture across your teams to positively impact the end Customer Experience across all daily touch points.
- Deliver the implementation, adoption and promotion of CX Strategy through design, adoption and communication of customer journeys across the life cycle and business profiles of our customer base in conjunction with the broader Sales Leadership Team.
- You will be the Voice of the Customer authority within the contact centre, presenting yourself as such by being the primary contact for all customer experience conversations and plans.
- As the operational lead in the CX Centre, you are required to engage with stakeholders, identify resources required and develop detailed plans to ensure the on-time completion of CX initiatives.
- Provides leadership and facilitation across your areas, ensuring that a clear operational plan is defined and met daily to maximise customer penetration and cash margin.
- Responsible for constant communications of critical phases of the any change across the contact centres to ensure we drive both the employee and customer agenda
- Lead your teams to ensure that feedback and customer experiences are captured, considered and prioritized in order to improve the customer experience and reduce any associated, unnecessary costs.
- Through objective customer journey understanding transform end to end experience in collaboration with the Head of Call Centres
- Build relationships internally and externally to understand best in class delivery for both the market we operate in, and within the field of optimum CX best practice
- Drive activities to simplify, eliminate or automate customer queries
- Create a high performing culture within the Call Centre Operation through KPI measurement, wrapped in a details performance management structure
- Minimum of 1 year Operational Management Experience in a customer service or customer experience environment
- Demonstrable experience of driving results through direct line management of a team
- Innovative thinker with a talent for breaking down barriers and spotting new trends within the Customer Service industry early
- Extensive successful project management with a track record for delivering successful initiatives that drive or protect revenue
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple job levels and organizational boundaries to generate results and progress
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and accomplish goals across a complex organization
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to interpret and analyse data and provide clear recommendations based on results
- Ability to drive results through other people
- Excellent MS Office skills and project software
Should you be interested in this position please apply with a CV to email@example.com