Credit Manager – Newcastle West
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Manager to join our existing Finance team based in Newcastle West, Co. Limerick. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will play a key role within the finance department as we continue to enhance our best in class department. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a high calibre Commercial Credit Manager to join an ambitious and growing MNC in the Mid-West Region.
- Maintain and enhance department organizational structure in order to meet all goals and objectives.
- Lead, manage and motivate the Credit Control and Accounts Receivable team.
- Ensure adequate training and coaching is available when applicable to meet staffing requirements.
- Act as the key point of contact for all major internal and external communications in relation to credit issues.
- Maintain the corporate credit policy and recommend changes as required to senior management.
- Manage customer rebate process.
- Liaise with the Business Process Team to identify and lead projects to enhance department and wider business efficiencies.
- Develop KPI suite to drive improved performance.
- Enhance the process associated with the approval and monitoring of customer credit limits.
- Develop strong commercial relationships with key customers.
- Closely monitor the Aged Debt and ensure late fees are applied where necessary.
- 4+ years’ experience in a senior credit role, managing large teams
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and experience with credit scoring systems preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of credit-related laws.
- Considerable experience with customer negotiations.
- Creative & innovative individual with a strong ability to identify opportunities to improve processes.
- Foodservice industry experience desirable but not essential
- Full clean B driving license.
Should you be interested in this position please apply with a
Cover Letter and CV via email to email@example.com
The duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description are neither definitive nor restrictive and may change in detail from time-to-time to meet the changing needs of the business.