Credit Controller – Newcastle West
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join our existing Credit team based in Newcastle West, Co. Limerick on a fixed term 6 month Contract.
Reporting to the Assistant Credit Manager, the successful candidate will manage the Debtors ledger for a defined region and liaise with various departments within the business. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a high calibre credit controller to join an ambitious and growing team.
• Manage assigned customer base and ledger as part of the credit team to maintain overall debtor day KPI
• Maintain regular customer contact by phone, email etc.
• Manage bad debt movement on assigned Ledger and identify accounts that may require special attention or are high risk
• Negotiate and agree Payment Plans
• Work with minimum supervision on collection of overdue debt
• Use own initiative to achieve targets while promoting customer centricity
• Liaise with Sales Force and Area managers when necessary to ensure timely collection of outstanding debt
• Resolve disputed accounts and negotiate to bring payments into line with terms
• Ensure Credit Management policies and procedures are adhered to
• Weekly/Monthly Reporting identifying individual measurement and performance statistics
• Other Ad Hoc Duties as assigned by Credit Management Team
Requirements for the Role:
• High level of numerical ability
• Team orientated with the ability to work on your own initiative
• Customer Service focus in approach
• Ability to reconcile complex accounts
• Capable of working in a methodical and structured system
• A high proficiency in excel is essential for this role, experience of AX / Navision an advantage
• Proven track record in credit management
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A relevant accounting/credit qualification is desirable
• Strong negotiation skills essential
• Full class B drivers licence and flexibility to travel
Please apply with a CV and cover letter referencing the job title by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB 11/2/2020
The duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description are neither definitive nor restrictive and may change in detail from time-to-time to meet the changing needs of the business.