The primary role of the Contract Account Manager will be to manage the Sodexo National Account from a Head Office perspective including managing operational levels, purchasing and developing relationships with key sites nationwide.
Excellent attention to detail with dedicated customer focus and a resilience is a must for the successful candidate. This role will be both desk based support with occasional offsite customer site visits. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Accounts, this role will be based from the Dublin office.
You will be accountable for:
- Responsibility for Key Contract Customers (Sodexo)
- Drive KPI’s for all elements of the Contract management including monitoring and driving operation efficiencies, financial management, margin management, sales growth, manage promotional calendars, allocation, product categorisation and management, forecasting.
- Design and Implement Effective and clearly defined Trade Joint Business Plans (JBP’s)
- Ensure NPD listings, Promotional Activity and all other relevant JBP sections are implemented and executed on time and communicated back to the business
- Develop strong collaboration with the wider Pallas foods team and other functions across the Organisation that influence your business section
- Work with Senior operation managers/ Group exec chef nationwide for a specific group to drive the business forward
- Maintain and build relationships with key operation managers and site managers within the various groups
- APL management, communicating and negotiating price with head offices
- New unit mobilisations, nominated supplier management
- Develop & maintain relationships with key customers and business influencers in the trade
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at NAM or KAM level essential
- Excellent I.T Skills and excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Resilience and Confidence
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven ability to demonstrate strategic thinking and decision making
- Proven ability to manage and evolve with challenges and opportunities in today’s market