Contact Centre Team Leader – NCW
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Contact Centre Team Leader in Newcastle West.
Drive a culture of customer obsession within your team to capitalise on sales opportunities and minimise any negative customer experience. Deliver high levels of performance across all operational KPIs. Provide an effective and efficient service to our customers by executing the escalation matrix with both logic and urgency.
Own and drive individual and team projects and activities within the function which shall focus on process re-engineering, efficiency optimization and innovation.
Lead and motivate a team to achieve exceptional performance and foster an environment of engagement and enablement.
• Instil a strong customer focused mind set within the team to both ensure adherence to SLA’s and delivery of an exceptional customer experience to our clients
• Demonstrate leadership at all time, and execute strong coaching principles to drive a continuum of learning and continuous development within your team.
• Ensure that your team are Pallas Advocate who consistently demonstrate the values of a Pallas Foods employee
• Create a sales culture within your team where Protect and Grow are front and centre in the daily activities of your team.
• Create a voice of Pallas Foods within your team so we are their trusted partner, together with the management of consistent application of our key processes.
• Customer Service is imperative. Our Customers value a personalised service proposition that facilitates high quality support which exceeds our customers’ expectations. This role will lead and facilitate that ethos.
• This role has key responsibility for delivering and improving the Customer Experience in the defined market segment/region
• Experience in use of Sales Force desirable but not necessary.
• Crisis management – ability to perform under pressurised situations, seeking out solutions, getting people to trust and follow your lead.
• Demonstrate commercial acumen, challenge the status quo; always look to drive synergies & efficiencies to improve customer experience and cost to serve model.
• A self-starter who has a demonstrated capability and maturity to take ownership of their own development
• Thrives on working in a team and supporting others to achieve their goals both within their department and cross functionally.
• Able to manage high workloads & conflicting priorities and always present a calm exterior
• Able to operate effectively & proactively in a customer service environment with attention to detail and high work standards in support of accurate and flawless delivery.
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills -ability to communicate at all business levels.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills.
• Ability to think strategically, know what matters to the business and the customer in terms of KPI’s / goals etc.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter referencing the job title by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description are neither definitive nor restrictive and may change in detail from time-to-time to meet the changing needs of the business.