Contact Centre Executives
If you are a self-starter, who is driven by the opportunity to hit and exceed sales targets, in a customer obsessed environment where there is always a solution to succeed, then this is a role for you.
You will be an ambassador for Pallas Foods in all that you do, working with integrity and a strong sense of customer first, you will be passionate about consistently delivering on the Customer Experience we promise to our Pallas Foods Customers.
• Act as the first point of contact with our Customers through our contact channels, consistently displaying full ownership of customer requests.
• Increase our Customers awareness across our full product offering, while understanding the customers’ business to best match their needs.
• Constantly put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
• Process all customer enquiries, orders and general administration timely and accurately.
• Achieve a strong volume of sales and retain a target margin.
• Maximise sales by continually expanding orders, up-selling and cross-selling products on both incoming and outgoing calls.
• Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all our products and the prices while also being market aware of our competitors.
• Maintain, through the effective use of a follow up process, regular contact with new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
• Build long-term sustainable working relationships with customers and related parties by being the Voice of Pallas Foods.
• Have the attention to detail and experience of getting sales across the line.
• Liaise with and support our field-based Sales Representatives to ensure that customers’ pricing and orders are processed timely and accurately.
• Experience in a similar role which is a hybrid of a sales role with some customer service elements is preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel and the ability to work with multiple IT applications in your day to day role.
• Knowledge of Salesforce is desirable.
• Capability of proving sales track record in acquiring cross/up sell business and developing customer accounts.
• Capability of proving credibility with customers and building strong customer relationships preferred.
• Motivated and driven to achieve sales targets.
• Ability to think creatively in proposing customer solutions.
• Excellent and accurate literacy and numeracy skills.
• The ability to work in a busy environment.
• Outstanding organisation skills and ability to prioritise work.
• A keen interest in delivering superb customer service.
• A proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution.
• Flexible with the ability to work to across multiple shift patterns.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your interest in writing with an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com.
The duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description are neither definitive nor restrictive and may change in detail from time-to-time to meet the changing needs of the business.