The primary role of the Key Account Executive will be to liaise with and support the Head of Corporate Accounts and the National Corporate Account Team with specific focus on Compass. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and customer service focus ensuring customer KPI’s are met.
This role will be both desk based support with occasional offsite customer site visits. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Accounts, this role will be based from the Dublin office and is an excellent opportunity for a career in Key Account Management.
You will be accountable for:
- Liaising with head office and customers with respect to any issues encountered on a day to day basis and responding in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with Compass care and customer service and the various head office operations teams on service levels
- Liaise with telesales, Merchandising, purchasing and operations regarding new listing, nominated lines and promotional and seasonal cycles
- Maintaining and building relationships with site managers and chefs of specific Compass accounts
- Handle administrative requests and queries from the department
- Ensuring that KPIs are managed and maintained on accounts
- Administration of Compass account projects to ensure timely and effective
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous Office / Administration experience
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Excel is essential
- Strong Numerical & Analytical skills essential
- Proven customer relationship skills
- Self-motivator with good initiative and works well under time restraints
- An understanding of Pallas Foods/Brakes business and their requirements
- Proven reporting skills and ability to analyse reports
- Possess strong time management and organisational skills.
- Fluent English language skills – written and spoken
- Be a team player with ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent and Effective communication skills and positive attitude
- A full clean B Drivers licence
Should you be interested in this position please apply with a
Cover Letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Monday 19th November 2018