Business Intelligence Analyst
Pallas Foods is seeking an Business Intelligence Analyst to support the BI platform and drive the suite of BI technologies throughout the business. The Pallas Foods Business Intelligence team is dedicated to providing the business with accurate and immediate access to key figures to help influence day-to-day decision making.
You know and love working with business intelligence tools, can model metrics & KPI’s on multidimensional datasets, and can partner with departmental colleagues to answer key business questions. You are analytical and creative, and you don’t quit.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical abilities, be technically skilled, have superior written and verbal communication skills to go along with an excellent business acumen. They will be intrigued by a challenge and not give up.
The vacancy will be based in Newcastle West. Travel will be required, between Newcastle West and Lisburn, for the role to accommodate business as usual service activities and delivery of projects.
- Developing and maintaining ETL (Extract Transform & Load)
- Conduct usage requirements, feasibility studies, and other tasks
- Write and maintain scripts for report delivery
- Get involved into Dashboards development & delivery activities
- Documenting report system and data models
- Working with the functional business leaders to build scalable processes and metrics
- Communicating results to department leaders
- Perform ad hoc analysis
- 2+ years of experience in Business Intelligence role
- Degree in computer science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field; or equivalent experience
- Strong SQL Server skills required
- ETL tools knowledge essential
- Di-Diver experience preferred
- Business Intelligence experience working with very large data sets
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working with dissimilar data sources and turning them into an integrated solution
- Willing to learn new technologies
- PowerBI experience
- Knowledge in R or Python a big plus
Should you be interested in this position please apply with a cover letter and CV via email to email@example.com
The duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description are neither definitive nor restrictive and may change in detail from time-to-time to meet the changing needs of the business.